|Airdate||July 1, 2005|
|Written by|| Dan Fybel|
|Guest Star(s)|| Candi Milo|
Kevin Michael Richardson
|Executive Producer(s)|| Dave Polsky|
|Co-Executive Producer(s)||Laura Perkins Brittain|
|Story Editor(s)||Brandon Sawyer|
|Casting Director(s)|| Jamie Thomason|
- This page is for the episode. For the character, see Mrs. Lunch Lady
"Lunch Lady (or "Lunchlady") is the fourth episode (8th in segments) of The Buzz on Maggie, aired on July 1, 2005. It was written by Dan Fybel and Rich Rinaldi.
- Jeff Bennett as Principal Peststrip
- Candi Milo as Mrs. Lunch Lady, Mrs. Wingston
- Kevin Michael Richardson as Mrs. Cartflight
- It is revealed that Gym Shorts Kid name is Rubin.
- Wouldn't The Lunch Lady got fired for biting Peststrip in the stomach.
- Maggie: Oh, hey, Mrs. Lunch Lady, mam. Serving any non-slop items today?
Mrs. Lunch Lady: Oh, I'm terribly sorry. We will not have any non-slop items until, ehm... NEVER!
Maggie: Everyday, it's slop! Monday's refried slop, tuesday's twice-big slop, wednesday's slop medley, thursday's leftover slop, friday's mystery slop. Since we're the ones eating the food, it might be cool for us students to have some input.
Mrs. Lunch Lady: Oh, supercool! Then after that, you can come to my home and tell me how to brush my tooth! Listen, Pesky. I've been in this business since before you were the maggot and I'll tell you one thing: I don't take no input!
Maggie: Oh yeah! Well you're gonna.
Mrs. Lunch Lady: Bring it.
- Peststrip: Maggie, the lunch lady sets the menu.
Maggie: But if you could please just talk to her.
Peststrip: Listen. She scares me. I tried talking to her once before, that's how I got this. (shows a huge bitmark) Drop this crusade, Maggie. For all our sakes.
Peststrip: Isn't there some way, we can make this whole lunch thing go away?
Peststrip: If you require more napkins, I'm your man.
- Maggie: Students of Buzzdale. You are the flies of tomorrow. Yet you are being served the lunch of yesterday. I have a dream, that someday tacos and hamburgers will rest on the same plate. Who should choose what we eat? The lunch lady?
Maggie: Principal Peststrip?
Maggie: Should we, the students?
Maggie: Focus, people. Should we, the students?